Pawsitive Living accepts sponsorships, paid advertising, and cash advertising. Sponsored content, ads or links will be identified as such. Products have also been received in exchange for a review and promotional giveaway. All products reviewed are given my honest opinion. This website may also contain affiliate links for which any sales generated, we get a commission.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Pawsitive Living may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from date. We may collect the following information:
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Cookies are small files which are stored on a user’s computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer. This allows the server to deliver a page tailored to a particular user, or the page itself can contain some script which is aware of the data in the cookie and so is able to carry information from one visit to the website (or related site) to the next.
Opt out of cookies
To manage cookies, you have the choice of opting out. The opt-out cookie tells the website not to install third party advertiser or other cookies on your browser. This prevents the third party ad server from tracking your page preferences within a website or among websites within their network. The drawback to using opt-out cookies is that they are site specific. Opt out with the links below.